To establish a home for the legacy of Funk music by acknowledging the artists who brought this art form to life while showcasing the Funk experience.
To house and maintain Funk music memorabilia, where the public, especially children, can be educated about the history of Funk music.
1. Accountability — Responsibility of our actions that influence the lives of our customers and fellow workers.
2. Balance — Maintaining Healthy life and work balance for workers.
3. Collaboration — Collaborating within and outside the company to give the best.
4. Commitment — Commitment to roll great product, service and other initiatives that impact lives both within and outside the organization.
5. Community — A sense of responsibility and contribution to society that define our existence.
6. Consistency — Be consistent in offering the best for wonderful experience.
7. Diversity — Respecting the diversity and giving the best of the composition.
8. Efficiency — Being efficient and effective in our approach to give best solution each time.
9. Empowerment — Empowering the employees to take initiative and give the best.
10. Fun — Having fun and celebrating small successes in our journey to achieve big.
11. Innovation — To come out with new creative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
12. Integrity — To act with honesty and integrity without compromising the truth.
13. Leadership — The courage to lead from front and shape future.
14. Ownership — Taking ownership of the company and customer success.
15. Passion — Putting the heart and mind in the work to get the best.
16. Quality — Giving the best and unmatched results for all round satisfaction.
17. Respect — Giving due respect to self and others and maintain the environment of team work and growth.
18. Risk Taking — Encouraging self and others to take risk for a bright future.
19. Safety — Ensuring the safety of people and making sure to give them trouble free experience.
20. Service Excellence — Giving the best and world class service and achieving excellence each passing day.